Electric Ocean Now at Sea World San Diego
This past weekend my family and I experienced the award-winning nighttime spectacular, Electric Ocean! SeaWorld San Diego’s summer event, Electric Ocean has returned with classic daytime experiences, a variety of new entertainment, and recharged nighttime favorites. This summer event transforms the park into a sea of glowing color and energy allowing guests to voyage into an exotic underwater world filled with dazzling lights, electrifying dance music, and a brilliant evening energy that sparks after the sun sets. Electric Ocean is included with park admission and takes place select days and nights now through September 6.
Throughout the day and night starting at 4pm, guests can experience exciting new shows and then stay late all summer and be immersed in exotic worlds of light and music while experiencing their favorite SeaWorld attractions like never before. Join playful, glowing sea creatures and world-class DJ’s for a family-friendly dance party beneath the waves. Then end the night with Ignite, a fireworks spectacular that brings the brilliance of the sea to the sky above.
This year SeaWorld San Diego is bringing ALL-NEW entrainmentand shows. Guests are encouraged to check the park schedule for times.
• New for 2021! Cirque Neon World: An astounding theatrical production that features a mixture of acrobatic skills, dance, and breathtaking athletic stage performance connected with world-beat music, elaborated sets, brilliant costumes, and sensational makeup. It’s a riptide event that will definitely draw you in!
• New for 2021! Ignite Fireworks: Surf the wave to a whole new level with Ignite, a fireworks spectacular that brings the brilliant colors of the sea to the skies above the park. The fireworks can be seen from all around SeaWorld’s 100+ acrepark. Showtimes vary during Electric Ocean evenings.
• New for 2021! Club Sea Glow: Get the excitement started with high-energy music as our DJ leads an all-ages dance party beneath the waves. The DJ will keep you moving all night, leading up to the start of our Ignite fireworks finale. Enjoy plenty of space to spread out and feel the music at Club Sea Glow!
• New for 2021! Electric Floating Acts: Come face to face with the currents of Electric Ocean: imaginative characters, artists, acrobats, and entertainers roaming all throughout the park. You will be amazed at what you see, hear, and feel!
• New for 2021! Stephen Fishwick’s Storytelling: World-renowned artist and entertainer Stephen Fishwick takes you into the world of live performance painting, a high-energy and fascinating display of art, music and storytelling! Join him on a journey of creativity and a celebration of life, as he masterfully creates his vibrant work under the stars.
• New for 2021! Let’s Play Together: Come share an interactiveplay date with your favorite Sesame Street friends. Elmo, Abby, Rosita, Grover, and Cookie Monster will dance, playand sing their way to your hearts all while sharing some wonderful experiences about friendship.
• New for 2021! Static Shock Rock Show: Covering pop, rock, Latin and R&B hits through the decades, this band’s captivating, high-energy, electric performances, and magnetic vocals will have you swept up in the tide of musical memories.
• New for 2021! High Voltage Brass Band: In the style of Stomp and Blast, you’ll be immersed in a spectacle of music and motion ranging from techno-pop to rock and jazz. These energized performances will have you mesmerized and captivated from the very first note!
SUMMER EATS AND GLOWING ILLUMINATIONS:
• All-New! Glow Bar: Electric Ocean goers ages 21+ are invited to recharge at this vibrant outdoor lounge. Luminous cocktails, alcohol-infused fruit sorbet, and other treats will get your taste buds dancing!
• All-New! Anemone Avenue: Vibrant inflatable anemones glimmer and shimmer along the pathway, revealing the not-so-secret entryway to the hottest street party in town – Club Sea Glow!
• All-New! Moon Jellyfish Canopy: Playful moon jellyfish willtantalize you with their magical tentacles as they slowly drift through the currents.
• Laser Reef Light Show: SeaWorld San Diego caps off the night with a canopy of colors that submerges guests below the oceanin dazzling display of color and sound.
• Giants of the Deep: You’ll be in awe as you find these marvelous, larger-than-life animal installations swimmingthroughout the park.
• Time-Surf Tunnel: Surf through time and space to the soundtrack of SeaWorld shows past. This cosmic light tunnelinvites you to dance into the vast depths of Electric Ocean and all that it has to offer!
Tips for the event:
- No park reservations required for entrance. - Enjoy the day filled with shows, rides and food before the Electric Ocean event begins. - Admission ticket includes fun for Electric Ocean (check online calendar for dates of event).
- There is VIP and Close Up parking available if you would like to be close to the entrance gates. Otherwise, GA is $30. - Food lines can seem long, find the lines that move quickly. We noticed at 8p, it was easy to get food on a Saturday night. - I enjoyed food from Aloha BBQ (poke bowl) and Shipwreck Restaurant with delicious everything from here! They even have turkey legs. - Hand Sanitizero stations can be found around the park.
Have tons of fun and make this summer electrifying!