Welcome back to the magic at Disneyland!
✨ Once Upon A Time, the Fairest Of Them All returned to Disneyland and had a magical day! ✨What a beautiful adventure to be welcomed back to the Happiest Place on Earth filled with so much excitement and love! I’ve been a disney fan since I can remember and love making these new memories with my little Disney Princess! Let’s just say, it was simply a perfect day! ❤️
If planning to visit the parks soon, it was nice to be back with limited capacity and social distancing. Here are some tips from our trip especially traveling with a toddler.
- parking structure had a bit of a wait after 9am but wasn’t awful. The lines move quickly so just play some happy tunes.
- walking the tram path to the park entrance, Many hand sanitizer stations and benches to rest. Took us about 10-15 minutes from the parking structure to the entrance. (Stroller was a plus during this time with my little princess and you can rent strollers and wheelchairs at the Mickey and Friends structure after the temperature checks. If arriving super early, you can try and park at the harbor side hotel lots where applicable for a fee and enter through the Harbor side for a closer walk.
- Disney friends are out and we enjoyed seeing them near the Disney entrance by the Main Street train station and in front of Carthay Circle in DCA. Sightings of our friends are also in ToonTown. For all the Princess lovers, you can take socially distance photos with each Princess which was perfect for my little one. This is near Snow White’s line entrance in Fantastland on the side of the castle. We got to see four Princesses in one place and made it worth visiting this area.
- Mobile ordering, you will get used to it, I know I did. Download the app and make sure to plan some time slots for some yummy treats. There’s also churro, popcorn, ice cream and beverage cart stands around the parks that do not need mobile ordering.
- Designated food and drinking areas in both parks. The CM’s are great at making sure tables are cleaned periodically.
- Hand sanitizer stations everywhere and especially after every ride exit. 👏🏼 There’s also hand washing stations around the parks which is a plus! - The baby station areas are open, however not the machines for purchasing items. It’s still a great place to let the little ones use the restroom.
- Do not feel intimidated by long lines as they are now outdoors and do move quickly. Everything looks a bit longer due to socially distancing practices. - The ticket and reservation process has been modified ans is now a one part system which is great! There’s also parking add-on if needed. - Snacks and water is allowed upon entry. - Temperature checks and bag checks upon Arrival. - There’s also water refill stations around the park to refill your water bottle. - Remember to use your Legacy Passholder discount on merchandise and it felt great to finally go Disney shopping again if you were an active pass holder when the parks closed last year in March. - Photo Passes are available for those sweet memories. Check out your photos on the Disney app and if you like them all, one day photo pass is $20 and you receive all your photos and videos from the day.
- And have so much fun!
Thank you Disney for the magical welcome back and to all the amazing CM’s we met! See you real soon as Mickey would say!✨